WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

2023.1129.0004...










9 comments:

Big Dude said...

I'll start with the last man, and after him, #1 and#2...

Mistress Maddie said...

Those are what I call some good jaw breakers.

JiEL said...

No.4 He has all what I like in a man... And those balls I could taste so well..

bobbert said...

I do like a guy in a cock ring!
Hugs 🇬🇧 GayBob

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Make no "bones" about it Rick, you knocked this posting out of the ballpark.

#1) Hey you big armed cutie, no matter how much you try to hold him down, he will fight you every inch of the way to stand tall.

#2) YUMMY

#3 Guys do know how to spread their legs, especially if they have a piece of hard wood like this between their legs. Ahh, since they are spread nice and wide I wouldn't mind getting a lick or two, you know where:)

#4) Oh I'm so ready for a good "teabagging"!!

#5) Young man, you would split me in two!!

#6,7,8,9) Beautiful boners!!

Anonymous said...

David Anthony (#9) - YUM! PERGE!

Xersex said...

they're all to be milked in my ho.

Anonymous said...

#1 is Dean Coulter
#3 is Malachi Marx

Anonymous said...

When you’re this hard in the lockers no sense in covering.