WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 21, 2023

2023.1021.0004...





11 comments:

Big Dude said...

Nice series.

JiEL said...

Shower with a man is so hot and skinny bathing is also quite nice.
I miss both for so many ears now.

No more hope to be able to enjoy those intimate moments.

Single for the rest of my life...

Mistress Maddie said...

Nude guys and water, always a welcomed mix.

Mistress Maddie said...

I'd come skinny dip with you Jeil!!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Naked men and water, always a welcome experience.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

OH yes Mistress Maddie, be it swimming OR playtime in the showers, naked men and water make a great mixture.

My astrological sign is a "Cancer so I take to the water naturally, be it swimming or be it on my knees in the gym showers bobbing my head up and down on a wet sometimes soapy cock.

Bobby b said...

I love ❤️ The Tattooed Perfection

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm a Cancer, too!

Anonymous said...

Scott form Massachusetts said.

Oh yes my friend you are.. July 1st!!!! We are both Summer babies:) So when (keeping my finger crossed) I'll suck two dudes off in the showers today. After my swim in the pool at the gym. No I'm not lucky enough to have my own pool. But when I win big money, I'm getting an Olympic size pool, and you, Jerry, Mistress Maddie and all you us horny bastards can go in our birthday suits.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Sounds like a wonderful plan!

Xersex said...

They look to be in paradise