WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 21, 2023

2023.1021.0003...







7 comments:

hsgisme said...

First guy is gorgeous! Thousand watt smile, and a huge cock! Can't go wrong there.

Big Dude said...

Nice bunch of hard ons. Good looking men, nice healthy dicks...scuse me, Rick. You know what I gotta do now, don'tcha? I'm left-handed, BTW.

Mistress Maddie said...

That first guy sucked me in, not only with that big thick cock but also that smile.

Mistress Maddie said...

That first guy sucked me in not only with that big thick cock but also that smile!

Anonymous said...

El primero me gustaría que me preñase. Este anónimo se llama Pedro y soy español, esperando cada día tú publicación 😘

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Next to last pic) Oh this cute mophead has got my fancy today. While I'm on my knees sucking his cock and lightly playing with his balls, I want a mouthful of sweet cream. Oh, and I have to give his nips some attention.

Xersex said...

#5 Connor Maguire