WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 20, 2023

2023.1020.0003...






5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

You know a wet underwear shot is going to get me every time

Anonymous said...

Agreed mistress wet cotton is just co revealingly erotic! Regards 🇬🇧 GayBob

JiEL said...

Very nice bodies but not the average ones seen all around us. The best is that for once, they have shaved faces which I like better than big bearded men.

The last one to name only him could be my husband anytime... YUMMY !

Xersex said...

love their muscles

Anonymous said...

beau monde des hommes :)
photo 3- il est si gros que sa phallus engorgé déchire et tend son bikini.
photo 5- garçon au penis précieux, timide et discret pour sa clientèle.