WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 20, 2023

2023.1020.0004...






12 comments:

Cdadbr said...

Apparently "the mystery" has been solved! Great looking pictures, Rick! Thanks!

whkattk said...

Good to see you solved the issue. (fuckin' cookie settings...sheesh ***sigh***)

Anonymous said...

"And just like that", the problem was solved and Rick was back.
Congrats, Rick. These minor setbacks are frustrating, I know.
But, you endeavored to persevere and overcame the obstacles and that's what counts! PERGE!

ChrisA said...

I was wondering if #'s 3 & 4 were Benjamin Godfre?
I'm glad your back so these trenchant questions
can be asked!

Anonymous said...

Te echaba de menos 💋

taurus9311 said...

So glad that you can post pictures, Rick. Love your postings.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#3) I must be a "nipple guy", because my eyes went to right to Handsome's stiff nip:)

#4) I'm a sucker for nips and pits. So, after I'm done in those areas of yours, your sweats will be around your ankles so I can suck you off.

Last pic) OH you can leave the collar on, but the underwear are coming off, I'm certainly no leaving you with "blue balls"!!!

SickoRicko said...

ChrisA - I believe you are correct.

mrpeenee said...

I'm so glad you got your pictures back, these are an excellent assortment.

SickoRicko said...

Mrpeenee - Thank you.

Anonymous said...

So cute guy with Money and rainbow flag

Xersex said...

#4: He's Benjamin Godfre