WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 29, 2023

2023.0929.0006...





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!!!
Thanks

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:48pm - You're welcome.

Jimbo said...

That last one is beautiful, compact professional bodybuilder Rick Wayne. He bulked WAY up from that but remained gorgeous and was known for competing in the tiniest tongs. LOVE that!

Thanks Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I like tiny thongs.

Xersex said...

great vintage

JDH said...

The tiny G-string on the 1st guy makes for a really nice photo!

SickoRicko said...

JDH - I like G-strings too.