WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Saturday Movies...




5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Crazy!

Milleson said...

Holy F*#K, that is some deep S*#T snow! Where I was raised, Dad would shovel the sidewalk from our front door to the street so I could get to school. In the winter the snow accumulation would be 4 feet and to a 1st grader, I could just barely see over the top. Because the house was poorly insulated, the icicles hung from the eaves and would pierce the snow, growing to over 6 feet before the weight of them would cause them to break. Winter childhood memories.

Aren't those whale sharks the most amazing creatures? I hope they survive our insane disregard for their home.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I've never cared for winter, although it can be quite pretty. Whale sharks are beautiful.

Jimbo said...

Whale shark! My favorite sea creature!

Thanks Rick!

Xersex said...

#1 they look like ants!