WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

2023.0920.0009...







5 comments:

Xersex said...

makes me smile your labelling "meat" dicks!

Big Dude said...

Hard cock, the breakfast of champions.

Mistress Maddie said...

I should be getting dressed, but after seeing the first picture of that beautiful cock and then the rest, I can't seem to get my own hard big dick in my pants.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

As usual Rick, you gave me a craving for the man-meat!! So on with my hiking boots, it's a beautiful day for a walk on the trails to curb my appetite.

Oh and if the next to the last and the last pic is the same man, fucking WOOF!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Those are two different men, so your woof has just been doubled.