WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

2023.0920.0008...








8 comments:

Xersex said...

love last one so much! what face!

Big Dude said...

Yep, hard dicks are the breakfast of champions!

Mistress Maddie said...

While at the Woods this weekend, I found myself much like the guy surrounded by cock. I was in a circle sucking four cocks, while on my knees. I don't know what has gotten into my lately.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#6) THAT IS ONE LUCKY BASTARD!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh Maddie just seeing your comment. The next time you find yourself in that predicament, I'd be more than happy to lend you a "helping mouth"!!

Bobby b said...

Magnificent 🍭 CumSuckr

Mistress Maddie said...

@Scott- The more the merrier! I'd blow you too!!!

Anonymous said...

Your on Maddie!! Oh and I always give my cocksucker a big THANK-You!! It's simply the polite thing to do!!