WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 16, 2023

2023.0916.0002...








5 comments:

ChrisA said...

I wish I had been around for that!

SickoRicko said...

ChrisA - But, but, that means you'd be very, very old now.

JiEL said...

My mom is now 96yo, born in 1927 and she could have been there..
She married in 1950 and her wedding trip was to NYC.

For me, we had in 1967 the Expo67 worlf fair in Montreal. I was 16yo and liked to see all thos pavillon from all over the world. The USA pavillon, France one and Québec one are still there.

THe USA geodezic globe is now the Biosphere to celebrate life in the world.
The France and Québec ones are part of the Montreal Cansino from Loto Québec.

Why it was wonderful is that in the 60's we, as a french speaking people, were coming out of what we named the «great darkness» where the Catholic religion was keeping us is less eduction and letting us live in poverty.
The English side was more the business ones and did profit of us.

Now, what we see going on in USA is red states of doing the same, banning books and women rights and LBBTQ rights looks like us back in the 50's.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yeah, the shenanigans going on now are awful.

Xersex said...

a time machine!