WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 15, 2023

2023.0915.0005...







7 comments:

Rad said...

I love vintage photos! I always wonder what ever happened to the models.

hsgisme said...

Great vintage sets!

Big Dude said...

Oldies, but goldies.

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh how long to be in that last picture. They can bend me over and spread me just like that too if they wanted.

Xersex said...

penultimate: love their huge dicks

Anonymous said...

Vintage day is the best day

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said..
#2) Wow, all those naked men!!