WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Saturday Movies...



Be sure to watch this one all the way through.

6 comments:

VRCooper said...

#2=What am I watching here? Waves in a tank?

SickoRicko said...

VRCooper - Yes. They're making a fascinating pattern when they crash into each other.

Jimbo said...

There's a whole channel full of those seal videos and, as horrifying as it is that someone needs to perform this service, the vids are deeply satisfying.

Those guys are saints.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - They are terrific!

Jerry said...

Thank you for sharing the release of the sea lion. We need more people like that, to unsnare what others have done.

SickoRicko said...

Jerry - You are very welcome.