WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 19, 2023

2023.0819.0006...

Leo Alexander








9 comments:

hsgisme said...

My legs automatically go up when I see this big dicked bitch!

Milleson said...

Leo Alexander, and yes, it's that big!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thanks for his name!

natrboy750@gmail.com said...

Must be really really cold to hide that much meat in those tiny trunks.

SickoRicko said...

Natrboy - It's a mystery.

Luke said...

I like the look of his sausage. Yum!

SickoRicko said...

Luke - It's very perfect.

Jimbo said...

Dude! I was thinking how cute he was but then he Unleashed the Beast!! =o

Thanks Rick! And thanks for the I.D. @Milleson!

Anonymous said...

12 inches right?