WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 12, 2023

2023.0812.0004...







7 comments:

Big Dude said...

Well, Rick, you're getting my day off to a great start...a hard on and my right hand on it, in motion. This load is in your honour.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - *blush*

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said..

Last pic) That sweet nectar would have taste great on my toast this morning!!

Anonymous said...

Who is he?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@12:40pm - Sorry, I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

Pretty hung stud
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-itQ87uzaskg/VY9K6eDWKEI/AAAAAAAAMbE/NJ8G-NvGa5o/s1600/tumblr_mtye2r9PIX1rdp08io1_500.jpg

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:33pm - Thank you!