WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 12, 2023

2023.0812.0003...

World's Tiniest Camper...



2 comments:

mrpeenee said...

People seem to be competing to show off how miniscule their housing is. Soon they will realize how fine the line between them and the homeless is and they will be posting about living in a sleeping bag and a shopping cart from Costco.

Anonymous said...

that does give new meaning to the phrase "tiny house". LOL