WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 08, 2023

2023.0708.0003...








6 comments:

uptonking said...

Beautiful and serene... thanks, Rick!

Big Dude said...

Lovely pictures. Thank you, Rick.

Milleson said...

The Berry Head Arch in Newfoundland is jaw-dropping beautiful. Saving to my pictures.

Mistress Maddie said...

Stunning nature shots!!!!!!

goran said...

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/tzelefos-bridge-one-venetian-bridges-cyprus-hidden-paphos-forest-126235175.jpg
few months a go we been there....Cyprus is very nice place...you can be on mountains and hour later at beautiful see...

SickoRicko said...

Goran - Thank you for that image!