WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 08, 2023

2023.0708.0002...








5 comments:

uptonking said...

Those Brussel sprouts have my interest...

Big Dude said...

Dammit...five more pounds gained just by looking!

Milleson said...

@uptonking---I loves me some sprouts, too. I substitute them for the green beans in the ubiquitous green bean casserole during the holidays. Cut them in half, blanch in boing water for 4 minutes and use cream of chicken soup(no water or milk added) instead of cream of mushroom soup. Add some bacon pieces and follow the rest of the directions. Even the young kids in my family eat it up. Give it a try.

Sean Kelly said...

You always make me hungry

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'm starving for protein right now so I'll start with #6, give me all that meat and carbs!!

#1) If that's eggs, bacon and whatever else, I'll take it:)

Now my sweet tooth is kicking in!! So even though is almost 9 pm on the east coast, I'm going to put on a pot of coffee (actually I'm cheating using a Folgers coffee bag) I'm going to settle in for the night with a couple of those delicious looking cupcakes!!

Last pic) You go "cookie monsters"!!!

Thanks Rick!!