WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Saturday Movies...




5 comments:

Carl Schwent said...

#3 "The [gyroscopic] Force is strong with this one."

BatRedneck said...

I must be in a sensitive mood I almost felt pain for this pair of tires... LoL!

taurus9311 said...

Great fun to watch. Thanks, Rick.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I must be thinking too much. On the last one, it's a miracle that no vehicles were on the road. Well I did so one motorcyclist off his bike, and sitting and watching.

The tires could have easily jumped the barrier and into that traffic, am I overreacting?

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Nope. Not at all.