WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 17, 2023

2023.0617.0001...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'm not good at musicals, but I think it comes from the "Sound of Music" Two of my favorite things are SEX and FOOD, or something like that.

#1) Now pass me the milk, and I'd be a very happy camper!!

#2) The coffee is on, and I'm getting the butter from the fridge.

#2,3,4,5) Oh I'm a hungry man, Now pass me some pork, chicken and salad.

Last three) I'm think I just creamed my shorts without even touching myself!!

Don't know why I'm thinking of this, well looking at this delicious food posting. But I found some nice you tube vids, of a cute otter singer named Tom Goss singing about bears. Oh yeah, both yummy!!!

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thanks.