WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 05, 2023

2023.0605.0005...

Bozo Nearly Plunges 800ft


Perfect example of the idiocy that occurs daily in our National Parks in a effort to get views and likes on social media.

(Link contains the video of this stupidity.)

7 comments:

Xersex said...

he deserved to crash to the ground

VoenixRising said...

What Xersex said...

Rad said...

Darwin, oh Darwin, where art though sting?

BatRedneck said...

Just another spermatozoid that should have ended up in a toilet flush or suffocating in a condom down the trashcan... These seem to to grow in numbers, or am I wrong?

taurus9311 said...

And it's because of such dummies that the natural beauty of such areas are spoiled with large signs (which they still don't read or care about), barriers, posts and fences.

Anonymous said...

What an idiot!
Pity he survived, hope he hasn't bred!

LeftField said...

Though I want to say something sarcastic, this whole stunt exemplifies the American culture of "ME, ME, ME, ME!". It's all about me.

Insurance policies should be voided for idiots like this.