WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 03, 2023

2023.0603.0007...







5 comments:

Hot guys said...

Think 2nd & 3rd just have to be favorites 🙂

Jordi said...

M'agraden el 2, 3, 4 y el penĂșltim.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

They should ALL be spanked for "teezing" us horny bastards!!

#1) Smug little bastard,(said affectionately of course) with his nice spiked hair, cute perky nips, nice arms, and my my, a nice orange basket.

#2 Woof, take it off, take it off!! What a compact cutie.

Last pic) Oh funky pitted one, and your other musky body parts, once you had the best you wouldn't want the rest.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE swimsuits!!!