WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 03, 2023

2023.0603.0006...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

What a peach you're Rick for the last pic.. LMAO!!!! I could part those cheeks and stay in there for hours while he slept. Ah fuck, give credit where credit is due: Nobody could sleep through one of my infamous rimmers

Seriously I love them all:):):) But thanks for the reminder Rick, I have some groceries to get, and on my list I need butter, and cream cheese. Oh and I'm going to get a "smoothie" on the way.

Great "asses" posting Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I thought of you with that last one.

Anonymous said...

Great asses!!!!!

Xersex said...

asses and artistic pics