WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 13, 2023

2023.0513.0003...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Ding Dong, fuck ya, my doorbell is ringing the Pizza boy has just arrived:)

Hey pizza boy I just took out of the oven a piping hot blueberry pie, would you like to have a piece. I certainly do have some vanilla ice cream to "top it off"!!!

Thanks Rick!!

Big Dude said...

Dammit, Rick, every time you show all these wonderful foods, I gain 5 lb. You're forcing me on to an all-semen diet.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Oh, I'm sure you'd be okay with that. :-P