WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 13, 2023

2023.0513.0002...



And double the minimum wage!

5 comments:

VRCooper said...

As I have always said of the riches of the rich-How Much Money Do You Realy Need!!

In the US we can't have nice things because a select few are greedy.

Just think if these folks and corporations pad their fair share of taxes-without loopholes. That would be a great start.

There is no reason why we should be dicking around with a minimum wage. My latest rant is about the pay in the military. There is no way a person in the military should be on any type of assistance.

In looking for work I noticed that STATE and COUNTY pay are dismal. I am pretty well tuned in to healthcare salaries. The pay is far below what health care pays outside of the state and county system. But I did notice something. The director level and above ARE in competition with the civilian sector. Go figure.

SickoRicko said...

VRCooper - It's a crazy, mixed-up world.

Big Dude said...

They should tax the living shit out of those greed-meisters.

Jerry said...

There is absolutely no reason that can not be done.
Just do it !

Xersex said...

if only the super rich invested their surplus earnings for the benefit of those who work for them, it would already be a step forward.