WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 13, 2023

2023.0513.0001...


4 comments:

Milleson said...

A little movie about movie making and special effects before the age of computer-generated imagery. I abso-f**king-lutely love this. Great start to a hot Saturday here in the PNW.

Moran-Newman Farms said...

That is too much fun. How they did all the movies I saw when I was but a tadpole. Some facinated me and some scared me to death...oh the nightmares. Love it, thanks for posting.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I hope you're keeping cool!

M-N Farms - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

very cool!