WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Saturday GIFs...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) I'm envious, which I was quite the dare-devil!!

#2) "A three hour tour"

#3) Oh somebody missed his train:) I like to go cheer him up.

#4) Oh the allure of Las Vegas!!

Anonymous said...

I lived in Las Vegas for 30 years. Unless the weather is really bad, such as a dust storm, there will probably be people visiting the famous Las Vegas sign 24/7, and you can likely expect to see an Elvis impersonator there as well, ready to take your money for a photo with him.

The sign's design was never copyrighted, so it's widely used for souvenirs and in print and other advertising. The sign has been in its current location since 1959, and is actually about 4 miles south of the Las Vegas city limits, in the town of Paradise.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@4:57pm - Very interesting. I have a refrigerator magnet with a stylized version of that sign.