WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 25, 2023

2023.0325.0001...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachuetts said...

#1) Oh to be young again.

#2) TOO DAMN CUTE!! AT FIRST I THOUGHT MAMA BEAR WAS GETTING INTO SOME TRASH ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. BUT THEN, SEEING THE CUBS I WAS HOOKED.. SMILING AND LAUGHING I WAS. LOVED WHO DID THE VOICE OVER!! LOVED HOW THE CARS STOPPED AND HOPEFULLY EVERYONE ENJOYED THE SHOW.

Thanks a million Rick!!

taurus9311 said...

The video of the bear and cubs is priceless. Anyone who's had to deal with errant children can chuckle and sympathize.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

Taurus9311 - Absolutely.

VoenixRising said...

That second one provided a much-needed LOL today, thanks!

Big Dude said...

Had to chuckle at the bears.

Jimbo said...

I LOVE tightly synchronized dancing like the first one. SO cool! I wanna make a .gif out of that!

But what parent can relate to the one with the bears?! 8D No sooner does she successfully get two across the road than the others drift away. And the last one is like, "Well fuck this! I'm just gonna climb this tree instead." And how great is it that all of those cars just sat and waited for her wrap it up (at the urging of the Sheriff, of course, but still...)? Too funny and too cute! Loved it!

Thanks Rick!