WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, March 26, 2023

2023.0326.0007...









4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Men just know how to suck cock, and I like seeing them going at it.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, a 5 star rating Rick, with this "oral" posting:)

#1) Oh the second I saw this pic, I had very dirty thoughts Rick!! I thought he was one of those lucky bastards giving himself a self suck. Oh but now I'm imagine this service dude is enjoy a sweet "69"

#2) Men will get in almost any position to have their cock sucked.

#3,4,5) Oh these boys know how to suck cock. Don't know if it's learn behavior, but eyes CLOSED!! They are only concentrating to get the gooey "nut" in their mouths.

#6) Wouldn't mind if the cocksucker would let me join in the fun and let me the backside:)

#8) That recipient could care less about the cocksuccker puppy dog eyes being open, he's in his own private world while his nuts get ready to make the man-goo.

Men are most happy with cock in their mouths.


SickoRicko said...

Scott - I think you're right.

Xersex said...

grea oral jobs