WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, March 26, 2023

2023.0326.0006...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I don't say this often, but I need a good fuck!! A nice medium thick cock up my ass, to get me out of this fowl mood I'm in. Just let me lube myself up with a glob of Vaseline and just stick it to me. Yup the old stand by lube always works for me when I got the urge for my pucker to be poked.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I never cared much for Vaseline. Too sticky.

Anonymous said...

Boners are naturally to showers