WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 11, 2023

2023.0311.0007...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

OH buddy boy, any pose you want to get into, is fine with me. Looking good!!

#3) Would love to kneel down, get your shiny knob in my mouth, while I reach up with my arm and feel your nice bicep:)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm sure both would feel mighty fine.

Big Dude said...

I could do some serious peter sucking with this guy. I'm sure you're blushing, Rick, but...

hsgisme said...

Yum!

Cdadbr said...

A COMPLETELY great looking guy!! Might need to remove those nipple barbells for some serious nipple play, so I wouldn't swallow them by mistake. TOTALLY FINE!! LOTS OF FUN FOR ALL!!!

Xersex said...

sexy guy