WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 11, 2023

2023.0311.0006...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'd love to have a job at this event taking care of the boys after the race.

#1) Oh I so would love to give him a nice foot massage!! He looks happy but exhausted.

#2) That curved cock looks mighty scrumptious.

#3) I see some loose balls that I loved to be "teabagged" by when the event is over.

OH I such a bad boy!! How do people go to these events not thinking about, um ah, ahh, dirty thoughts? OMG, I'm really coming to the conclusion that I'm a dirty old man:( Healthy but dirty:)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Dirty Old Men need love, too.

Anonymous said...

I would chew that uncut fat knob for hours

Xersex said...

love your regs