WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 18, 2023

2023.0218.0006...









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

"And let them have cake!!" Oh and cake I shall have:)

Oh Rick, what a great posting of the male ass. I love them all, hairy, smooth and even a "tight-ass", (said affectionately) of course.

Now the ones that really get my motor running this morning are 1,7, and 8) Why? Oh It might be hard to explain "butt" here goes.

#1) Actually love guys when they undress or shower with only their butts showing. How dare another man look at their meat as they turn around in disgust..LMAO, little exaggeration there. Well gentlemen, without you seeing me, I'm jacking off to your butt or taking a mental image of it to a jack off later. They can possibly imagine another guy finding another guys ass attractive.

Oh my I'm a dirty old man.

7,8) Oh the sight of a man sleeping on his stomach with his naked ass exposed has always aroused me.

Mistress Maddie said...

I like your dirty Scott, I have some cakes for you!

Mistress Maddie said...

What lovely orbs of loveliness

Mistress Maddie said...

I like dirty men Scott. I have some cakes for you!

Cdadbr said...

Beautiful male glutes!! Many with dimples, too!!

Thanks for posting this collection.