WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 18, 2023

2023.0218.0005...








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

OH boys, Oh my my, if you gong to show, I'm going to look. All of you, just beautiful creatures.

#2) Wow, did you give specifications on how you wanted that beautiful hair body design.

#3) OH I'll get him up and running, just one nice swipe of my tongue, "taint too hard"

#6) Indeed my eyes went right to that thick manhood of yours.

Last pic) I could go for a foot long today!! Nothing has happen to my appetite, with this cold I have.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm glad your appetite is intact.

Big Dude said...

Rick, could you have these guys drop by my place for a cocksucking session? I need a couple mouthfuls of...uh...maleness.

jr said...

The first photo in this set is how a man is supposed to be, intact and with pubic hair. Leave the foreskin and hair alone.

Xersex said...

lover the last guy and his huge dick!