WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, February 09, 2023

2023.0209.0003...

Gateshead Millennium Bridge, England





8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

WOW!!!! What a design and smart engineering!!!

Xersex said...

absolutely!

whkattk said...

Actually kind of cool.

JohnF said...

Designed by Santiago Calatrava. This Spanish architect has designed some amazing bridges & buildings.

Henri said...

Yes John, the spanish we are proud of Calatrava. I'm sure he's a great architect known in all the world because his work. However, I'm not sure if I like all his buildings and bridges. Anyway, I recognize his job,he's maybe, the number one spanish architect.
Henri.

uptonking said...

Fascinating. And why? Because they could? Hmmm... now I have to make a point of seeing this at night.

Daal said...

wow! as gorgeous as it is innovative & useful!

SickoRicko said...

Daal - Indeed it is.