WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, February 09, 2023

2023.0209.0002...




3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Brillant memes!!! And I have some wire hangers that need to be disposed of. Now I know where to send them.

Xersex said...

#1 what happens after the birth and before the death of a human being, some pro life people don't seem to care!

uptonking said...

All good points... funny how the Repugs are able to edit out all the bits they don't have the empathy to understand.