WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 04, 2023

2023.0204.0003...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong of me to see the first picture only as a colorful rainbow, however healthy, but really begin to salivate with hunger only when I reach the desserts?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:03am - I'm the same way.

Jimbo said...

That last batch of cookies is dizzying! There are few things better than homemade chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven while the chocolate is still nice & gooey. Heaven!

Thanks Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I love fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies!

Big Dude said...

I gained 5 lb just looking at this. Thanks, Rick! Lol.

Xersex said...

love the fruits rainbow!