WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 03, 2023

2023.0203.0007...






4 comments:

Purple Wolf said...

PicNo. 1? What is that right next to his hand? Looks like something else slipped into his belt. Another hand? Something Photoshopped?

Milleson said...

@ Purple Wolf-it's 2 fingers of his left hand crossed over his back, but it does kinda resemble a dick.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

OH gentlemen you can "teez" me anytime, but eventually I'am going to attack:) You know, men are part animal. We have animal instincts. LMAO, but true.

Xersex said...

so erotic