WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 03, 2023

2023.0203.0006...














8 comments:

whkattk said...

Damn!!! This guy is awesome.

BatRedneck said...

Amateur or not, this man is a beautiful model.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said..

Oh man, very nice "Daddy Longlegs". NO, no no don't close your eyes while I come along on the trails to give you one great BJ!!!

fred said...

Dad? Is that you? Really great shots!! Thanks Rick!!

Big Dude said...

His body is splendid. I wonder if he was reluctant to pose naked, since he consistently covers his face or turns away. Still, he does show his hard dick....

Jimbo said...

Daddy REALLY enjoys Nature. (Meanwhile, I'm enjoying Daddy!)

Thanks Rick!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Good one Jimbo!!! It's 43 degrees warmer than the previous 2 days and I'm going on a "nature walk" today:)

Xersex said...

Great art pics from a regular