WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 03, 2023

2023.0203.0001...


6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Desperately!

whkattk said...

Ain't that the truth!

BatRedneck said...

Reagan was a mediocre actor, but he has excelled at being the wealthier's factotum. No doubt about that.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - I had to look that world up.

BatRedneck said...

Sorry. Sometimes I forget that the French language is so much based upon Latin.
Which is no reason to forget that Reagan's been a fine second hand at doing the wealthy's dirty jobs.
As much as I have fond memories from the 80s, since them I cannot help but thinking they also were the corner stone of our actual decadence. (Margaret Thatcher in Great-Britain, François Mitterrand in France, each in their own ways)

taurus9311 said...

BatRedneck...fascinating observation about the similarity of leaders being of the same ilk at the same time yet in different countries. These far-right people are showing up in other countries now (England,India, USA, and others). Maybe humans are really lemmings after all.