WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 03, 2023

2023.0203-Insert-001...

National Carrot Cake Day!






7 comments:

Xersex said...

what a good cake!

Big Dude said...

Darn! I forgot to send cards for NCD.

JiEL said...

This cake is one of my all time favorite BUT since 2016 where I was diagnosed of diabetese, I can no more eat it. OK, I could eat a small part but it would be such a painful experience as I could eat all tha cake..

BatRedneck said...

@JiEL: I thought that carrots had a low glycemic index when cooked, somewhere around 40. Which makes them, even if occasionally, suitable for people with diabetes.
But of course any cake comes with additional sugar that goes against your diet anyway.

JiEL said...

Well it depends of which ingredients the cake is made of.
if you replace sugar with like «Splenda or Stevia» the cake itself is eatble for me. BUT as you mentioned, the sugary icing on the top can be having too much sugar in it except, again, if it's made of Splenda or Stevia.

My long time friend in Delaware likes to cook for his husband who has diabetes and he replace sugar with Splenda and he told me it taste the same.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I wish a gentlemen caller would call me to put on the kettle for a nice hot cup of tea to go with the fresh carrot cake he just made. Man, would I show my appreciation after we indulged.

OH Happy National Carrot Cake Day!!

Jimbo said...

EASILY one of my very favorite cakes.

Thanks Rick!