WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 05, 2023

Thursday GIFs...

Blanket Octopus






7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Boy that's spectacular! Has the first time I'll never hearing or seeing about a blanket octopus. Thanks for sharing that.

Big Dude said...

I've never heard of it, nor seen anything like it.

Xersex said...

so nice

whkattk said...

Gosh, they're beautiful!

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - You are very welcome.

taurus9311 said...

Fascinating to watch....almost like watching a dancer. Thanks for the post. Learned something new.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus - I wish I could remember all that I've learned.