WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 21, 2023

2023.0121.0006...










6 comments:

BatRedneck said...

There's something about the looks of this skinny man that I find very much attractive.
Excellent set of pictures. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh buddy boy, please be where I take my "nature walk" this Spring/Summer, and I'd love to get my mouth around that beautiful cock and fat loose balls of yours.

Now today I would love a nice warm facial from ya:)

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - You are very welcome.

Scott - Spring is just around the corner!

Big Dude said...

It would be so nice to roll back that foreskin with my lips, then to tongue his glans

Anonymous said...

Hot foreskin

Xersex said...

sexy for sure!