WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 21, 2023

2023.0121.0005...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Ah man, what excellent vintage jacking material later today for me:)

#2) Dude, take me for a ride!! But for now I'll settle to get between those very nice hairy spread legs of yours and sniff around.

#3) Licking my chops for his big toe, THEN, going for that beautiful slab of meat and his big balls:)

#4,5) Men do like to show off all their "muscles"!!!

#6) Hey tall boy, while your looking up, I'm be going "down"!!

#7) Now this young fella looks familiar, but can't think of his name. He needs to bust a "nut" to put "him" out of his misery.

#8) Don't know about anyone else, "butt" I'm ready to go in with my tongue!!

last pic) I had a big crush on the top years ago, (again the name escapes me) Nice and beefy:) I definitely would try to be like that brave bottom and spread my legs for the big lug.

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Big Dude said...

Yet another terrific series...May I be excused to beat my meat?

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - You may.

Xersex said...

great vintage

Anonymous said...

sista bilden- Leigh Erickson får ett tillfredsställande hårt knull.
-Baltijasmodes