WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 14, 2023

2023.0114.0001...




6 comments:

Jerry said...

Beautiful how animals show affection and many times humans miss the opportunity to show it back.

Jimbo said...

I've seen many videos of turkeys inviting hugs from humans before so I was aware that was a thing but this is incredible and so moving. Made my day.

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are very welcome.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#3) OH too darn adorable, it actually brought a tear to my eye. When I'm feeling a little low, I know I'll keep going to the archives and look at this one. I love when the elephant took his trunk and brought the affection to him.

I promise I'll look at the other 2 tomorrow.

Thanks so much Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You're welcome, too.

Xersex said...

loved exp. #3