WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, January 08, 2023

2023.0108.0002...







2 comments:

Xersex said...

nice spacescapes

Jimbo said...

It's so hard to wrap your mind around the idea that so many of the twinkling lights we saw in the night sky and assumed were stars are in actual fact galaxies. The depth of our knowledge has grown so much so quickly in recent years, thanks largely to these new telescopes, yet there's still SO much we don't know.