WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 07, 2023

2023.0107.0009...




8 comments:

taurus9311 said...

Oh, Rick, thank you. That first picture shows the most sensual appealing, handsome man. While the rest of him isn't visible, the face heated my loins :-)

Anonymous said...

First is cello player

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, what handsome men. I can usually find something attractive about any man. But these men deserve another WOW!!!

#2) What a mop of hair, those GORGEOUS eyes, beautiful lips to kiss, and I'm loving that furry arm. Oh yes, tip your Cowboy hat, handsome.


Excellent job Rick:)



SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Will said...

Fun story. The last one is a professional BMX bicycle racer and organic farmer in Florida, who also did some modeling when he was younger. We share the same name. He showed up when I tried Googling my name a couple years ago to see what popped up, and I have to say I was A-OK with his image being what came across the search engine when you looked for my/our name. ;)

SickoRicko said...

Will - That IS a fun story!

Xersex said...

the look of #2

Anonymous said...

Image #1 Is Hauser an amazing cello player. He used to be in the duo 2 Cellos. Watching his videos gives me good bumps.