WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 07, 2023

2023.0107.0008...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

I'd love to get this hard hat "hard":)

Big Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Dude said...

While you work him, I'll do the other two, one down my throat and one up my hairy hole. Then the can switch places.

BatRedneck said...

A ginger construction worker like this one?
Here I come!