WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 17, 2022

2022.1217.0006...






7 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Would love to join the two chaps from Colt.
(I couldn't say why, by they make me think of YSL from the 70s era)

Naven1918 said...

The models are Bill Eld and Long John!

Big Dude said...

I really dig the b&w shots. Hot guys, nice poses. Fine cocks, where they show.

SickoRicko said...

Naven - I knew the one was Bill, but did not know the other. Thanks!

Xersex said...

what a great vintage set

Anonymous said...

Image 1- Phil Knight par Bruce Bellas
Photographié à la piscine de l'une des clients de Bellas à Beverly Hills,
Knight arait fourni des 'divertissements' personnels lors de soirées privées.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:29pm - Il serait très amusant.