WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 17, 2022

2022.1217.0005...






6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

A naked guy with glasses always gets me. Especially Blake Mitchell. I mean glasses and a big cock and knows how to use it.

Mistress Maddie said...

A naked guy in glasses gets me every time, and Blake Mitchell does it well. I mean glasses, and a big cock, and knows how to use it!

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think the guy with the headband is none other than Kristen Bjorn… Is that right?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@4:20pm - I just Googled Kristen Bjorn and you are correct! That is him.

Anonymous said...

Kristen Bjorn… he gave Falcon and William Higgins a run for their money back when I was a kid. And he was hot too! I only recall one JO scene if memory serves. Mmm… memories. Before HIV took its toll and before condoms were commonplace and hairy guys were waning and shaved bodies were making the forefront. Then horny gay boys made the internet… come on. You know we did. 😂

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:05pm - Ah, yes, memories.