WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 17, 2022

2022.1217.0002...








6 comments:

VoenixRising said...

Now I want waffles.

Jimbo said...

You know, I've never tried Christmas Crack but people rave about it as though it were ACTUAL crack. If I weren't so afraid I'd scald my arm off or destroy my oven, I might try to make a batch of it...

Thanks, Rick! Hunger-inducing, as always!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Hmm, which one is xmas crack?

Jimbo said...

The crackers with the salted chocolate slathered on top. According to the (old Southern) recipe, you're supposed to lay out a layer of your favorite crackers (anything from grahams to Ritz to even saltines!) on a parchment-lined baking pan, then make some toffee (recipes vary), pour it over the top of the crackers and then cover the scalding hot mess with chocolate chips (which will quickly melt). If you feel like it, add some pretzels or nuts to the top and lately, as is the current bent it seems, folks have been topping it with flake salt but when it's finally cooled, you get a rock-hard sheet of candy with a cracker base which you then break into random chunks, like almond bark. It's rumored to be additive but, as I say, the toffee step can be... dangerous.

Big Dude said...

Damn. I just gained 5 lb. looking at this. Yum!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thank you for that explanation!